måndag 31 oktober 2011

Masking rubber stamp and digital stamp

Hi!

I did it! I managed to merge a rubber stamp and a digital stamp! It was some job, i can tell you, but it worked!

The rubber stamp is from Magnolia and is from the latest release. The digital stamp is from Make it Crafty and is the background.

I combined two challenges. The challenge over at Make it Crafty is to add some texture. I wanted my Thilda to have cotton clothes on her, so i used a cotton stick to soften out the dots i created with promarkers and my blender. And over at Allsorts Challenge they wanted us to do Christmas easel card. Fun combination!

My card:


I would like to enter:

Make it Crafty: Add texture

and

Allsorts Challenge blog: Christmas Easel card

Hugs Sandra

9 kommentarer:

  1. Wow what a gorgeous card I love it, love the colours you have used. It is stunningx

    SvaraRadera
  2. Hi sweetie this is fabulous I've still not done this masking with digi & rubber yet lol. You've def cracked it tho hun this looks fantastic I love this scene you've created.

    Lotsa hugs Vicky xxx

    SvaraRadera
  3. Härligt jobbat !!! Det blev kanonbra.

    SvaraRadera
  4. Sandra, this is wonderful. I don't know how it works to use a digi-background and a normal stamp :(
    Your creation is stunning!
    Hugs, Alessandra

    SvaraRadera
  5. Vilket toppensnyggt julkort! Jättesöta stämplar, gillar särskilt lyktan med snö på.
    Kram

    SvaraRadera
  6. Great card and love the cute little scene you have created...

    Thanks for joining in our Christmas Easel Card challenge at Allsorts

    Emma xxx

    SvaraRadera
  7. What a beautiful creation Sandra, you mixed the stamps so well! Thank you so much for entering this in our Allsorts challenge this week and good luck!

    SvaraRadera