måndag 24 oktober 2011

Pink - for breast cancer awareness

Hi again!

Two cards in one day! (This card I started yesterday) This is a very special card for me. I just had to create a card for this challenge. My mother died two years ago in breast cancer. This card is for her and all the women who is struggling against cancer. I was a little sad when creating this card, but enjoyed creating it anyway.
I just had to do it!

I have an album I am doing layouts with picture of my mother. It isn´t going fast, since it is still painful. But time really heals and I want to finish it later this year. It is for my daughter. They only got one year togheter, but it was an important year.

For breast cancer awareness:


I would like to enter:

Just Magnolia and Hänglar och Stänglar challenge blog: Pink - for breast cancer awareness

Hugs Sandra

3 kommentarer:

  1. oh, Sandra, first of all let me send you a big and squeezie hug over the miles! God bless you, it's hard to loose a dear person in life and cancer it s really mean illness to die of!! My thoughts are with all these women and their beloved!
    Your card turned out wonderful and it does your mummy justice! she would be so very proud of you and I believe that she will look down from the stars and smile at you!
    have a wonderful evening, my dear!
    xoxo, Alessandra

    SvaraRadera
  2. what a beautiful creation!
    thank you for joining us at Just Magnolia
    hugs, Mandy

    SvaraRadera
  3. Oh Sandra, what a darling card and one with so much meaning! Thank you so much for playing along for our PINK WEEK at the Just Magnolia and hÄnglar & stÄnglar Challenge and we hope you will come back often! Special hugs...Jacque

    SvaraRadera