söndag 23 oktober 2011

Three challenges in one card!

This is a different christmas card. It is almost monocromatic, I just added some blue details. I have colored with my new promarkers called Ice Grey number 1-5. (I only had warm grey before these arrived, so it was fun to try them out properly)

I have used cardstock from DCWV, and two different handmade papers for layers. I have punched out the stars and then added glitter. I have added pearls from my blue pearl maker.

The stamp is from Magnolia, from the last kit that arrived some time ago. The flowers are from Prima (the big one) and from the blog candy i won from Kattiz.

My card:

I would like to enter:

Passion for ProMarkers: - Week 122 - theme "Stars"

Totally PaperCrafts: - Layer upon layer

Magnolia Down Under Challenges: - # 119 

Hugs Sandra

5 kommentarer:

  1. Jättefint! färgläggningen är superläcker! :-)
    Kram
    Cattie

    SvaraRadera
  2. Fabulous card, Pauline!! Great image and beautifully starred!! Thanks for joining us at PFP this week, Juliexx

    SvaraRadera
  3. Lovely card - Tilda looks fantastic in those grey tones.
    Thanks for joining us at Totally Papercrafts this week.
    Caroline xxx

    SvaraRadera
  4. Great job on the monotone colouring, your card is a beauty, thanks so much for joining us this week at Magnolia Down Under!

    SvaraRadera
  5. Monochromatic cards always look so elegant - FABULOUS job
    Thanx so much for joining us at MDUC this week.
    xXx

    SvaraRadera