söndag 9 oktober 2011

New Magnolia stamp :)

Today i got to use my favorite combination, what a nice challenge! An easel card was some time ago since i last created, so that was the kind of card i choise. I think it is time to try some new folding so i will look around after fun foldings later. :)

Anyway, as you can see my favorite color combintions is brown and purple. They must also be my favorite colors seperately. When i look at my cards, many are made in brown or purple. I added some yellow just to light the card up. I don´t have to do dark cards even tho autumn is making our days darker. :)

I think the new Magnolia stamps are sooo cute! This is one of them:


I would like to enter:

Paper Sundaes Challenge Blog: Favorite colour combination
(brown and purple)

Hugs Sandra

5 kommentarer:

  1. Vilket fint kort och stämpeln är verkligen gullig.

    SvaraRadera
  2. Åh wow så fint du gjort och nya stämpeln var ju så söt!

    SvaraRadera
  3. Very sweet card,love the cute image and pretty DP. Thanks for joining our Favorite Color Combination Challenge at Paper Sundaes this week
    hugs Julie P

    SvaraRadera
  4. this is such a sweet card, Sandra! Love the colour combo, I think it suits u well ;o)
    Sweet Tilda!
    Hugs, Alessandra

    SvaraRadera