tisdag 4 oktober 2011

Rainbow Lady´s challenge

This week over at Rainbow Lady´s Challenge we are doing Autumn/Fall flowers. For me fall is brown and wine red. Orange and perhaps some green could have been other colors i think fit but i didn´t want to much things on my card, so I was satisfied with only a couple of flowers and some leafs.

I used acetat on my card, therefore i had to have my camera in a different angle, not to get the reflection. I used acetat as a window on my card, even tho there was no real window. Next time i think i will do a shaker card with acetat.

My card:


I would like to enter:
Rainbow Lady´s challenge - Autumn/Fall flowers

Hugs Sandra

4 kommentarer:

  1. Hi Sandra, beautiful card and that big flower is gorgeous! Can't wait to see your shaker card ... it's going to be beautiful!

    Hugs and Love.

    SvaraRadera
  2. Vilket fint kort med riktiga höstfärger! Pyssla på, du är så duktig!!!
    Kram från vännen i Stortorp

    SvaraRadera
  3. It's lovely, Sandra! like the wonderful colours u used and the design is fab!
    xoxo, Alessandra

    SvaraRadera