onsdag 12 oktober 2011

Halloween card

Hi all scrapbookingfriends!

How are you all today? Good I hope!

This was a fun little card i created tonight!
For this card i needed 3 digital stamps.
Sabrina, the witch, is from Scrapper's Delights. I won a vocher and couldn´t resist this little cutie! :)
I got more beautiful things from Scrapper's Delights to show you another time!

The sentiment is a freebie from ArtiCrafts (designer Rebecca Swayzze).
The flower is a freebie from the designer Linda Tieu.

And the spider ....is scary and cute at the same time! :)

Halloween is aproaching and it is getting darker and darker, I can really feel it now!


I would like to enter this card into:

 Scrapper's Delights - "Happy Haunting"

Hugs Sandra

4 kommentarer:

  1. Vilket sött kort...gillar den underbara lilla häxan :)

    SvaraRadera
  2. Åhh! Vilket läckert kort! Fantastisk färgläggning!

    Kram
    Linda

    SvaraRadera
  3. Söt häxa! Gillar färgsättningen massor, lila är en favorit.

    SvaraRadera
  4. Thank you for your card submission Sandra
    I love the colors love Janice XXXx

    SvaraRadera