tisdag 11 oktober 2011

Thank you!

This card is special too me. I have many to thank when creating this. I want to thank darksidedesign (J) for the handmade purple rose and the wine red rose. I also need to thank create with TLC for the lovely sentiment. Further i need to thank Anna Lilja, I am 99% sure it was in her (old) blogg i got the inspiration to do the brown and wine red flower.

The orange flowers is made using Nellie Snellen punches.

The picture from the Shabby Tea Room, that I was inspired by, is this:

And my card turned out:


I would like to enter:

The Shabby Tea Room - Fall Flowers

Hugs Sandra

3 kommentarer:

  1. So pretty! Your orange flowers are perfect and I really like that sentiment - such a great reminder. Thanks so much for joining us in the Tea Room this week.

    SvaraRadera
  2. it's lovely, dear Sandra! Love the sentiment!
    Hugs, Alessandra

    SvaraRadera
  3. Great flowers! Very nice! Thanks for sharing with us at The Shabby Tea Room ;-)

    SvaraRadera