lördag 29 oktober 2011

Kenny K

Hi!

Today i have created a card for Kenny K´s challenge - get dotty!

I used this cute mouse which is October freebie from Kenny K. Isn´t he cute?
The sentiment is from one of my favorite sentiment digi designers, Marion82. Here is her website: Marion82 

I have used this lovely cardstock from Inkido with dots. I have also added flowers, glitter, a charm from Kattiz which say "kram", that means hug, in swedish. A diecut from Cuttlebug and some halfpearls from Panduro. I have teared some stripes in different shades of pink and added for more layers.

The sun is shining in Sweden today! It is a lovely autumn day!

So I took 2 pictures of my card, since the sun is standing low now, it is difficult to take a picture without shadows.

First pic:


Second pic:


I would like to enter:

Kenny K´s Krafty Girlz: - # 66 Get dotty!

Hugs Sandra

9 kommentarer:

  1. Superläckert! Den musen är ju sååå söt :) Tack för att du är med i veckans prickiga utmaning i KKKGC :)
    Kram Kattiz

    SvaraRadera
  2. What a fun card! Love that image! Thanks for joining us this week at KKKG's challenge!

    SvaraRadera
  3. Åh så fint, vilken söt liten mus, lycka till i utmaningen:) kramiz Majsan

    SvaraRadera
  4. Awesome card hun loving the cute image & the flower is so pretty.

    Lotsa hugs Vicky xxx

    SvaraRadera
  5. Vilket sött kort! Stämpeln är toksöt och snyggt färglagd dessutom. Hoppas att du har haft en fin helg. Tack för dina söta kommentarer i min blogg.
    Kramar

    SvaraRadera
  6. oh sweetie your mouse is sooo cute!!! thank you for using one of my free sentiments!!!
    hugs xMx

    SvaraRadera
  7. Wow, Sandra, it's a wonderful card, I love it!!
    Hugs, Alessandra

    SvaraRadera
  8. Just found you from Marion's blog. Beautiful card, that mouse is brilliant,
    H xx

    SvaraRadera