tisdag 18 oktober 2011

Card for Sweet Pea Stampers

Finally my card for Sweet Pea Stampers is finished! It took me a couple of days to create. For once did I both sides at the same time. Usually i do not the inside of the card until it is ready to be given too someone.

I took 3 photos, the card looks better in real life...


This is the front.


The sentiment is inside the card.
It is embossed and then i used ink.

I love the cardstock! It is from Prima Marketing Inc and from the Fairy Flora Collection.



This was when i tried to take a photo of both sides.

I would like to enter:

Sweet Pea Stampers: - Thankful

Hugs Sandra




5 kommentarer:

  1. Hi Sandra, this image is so pretty and so is your card. Great color combination and beautiful coloring.

    Hugs and Love.

    SvaraRadera
  2. Thank you so much for playing at Sweet Pea Stampers.
    Hugs Nataliya

    SvaraRadera
  3. love this stamp so much!
    Thank you for joinin us at SPS!!!

    SvaraRadera
  4. Such a sweet card just perfect for our theme!

    Thanks for joining us over at SPS Love Chanelle xxx

    SvaraRadera
  5. this is every so pretty your colours are very delicate

    hope you stop by sps for the new challenge

    Good luck in the challenges, hugs Sarah-Louise My Blog

    Designing for:
    Crafty Purple Frog , Sweet Pea Stampers ,Bearly Mine Designs , Kenny K and My Time To Craft

    SvaraRadera