fredag 4 november 2011

Card after a sketch

Hi all!

Today i have crafted a card after a sketch!
It was a fun and beautiful sketch!

I chose to do a christmas card. This is starting to feel good, all the cards I have already crafted!
I have a snowflake and vintage corner on this card. I don´t think they is easy to spot in the picture, looks more in RL...

This is one of my oldest stamps, was so fun to get it inked and colored again! And fun to see my coloring has improved since last time! :)


I would like to enter:


and the sketch:

Hugs Sandra

5 kommentarer:

  1. Åh va fint, underbara färger

    SvaraRadera
  2. så snygggt.du e så duktig på o färglägga

    SvaraRadera
  3. Hi my sweetie I'm so sorry I'm late hunni.
    This is so beautiful your colouring is fabulous hun I love the folds in her skirt.

    Lotsa hugs Vicky xxx

    SvaraRadera
  4. Gorgeous card Sandra!
    I love this image made into a beautiful Christmas card.
    Thank you for playing in the Sugar Bowl challenge.

    Hugs Elaine xx

    SvaraRadera
  5. What a nice card...how comes that I've missed it? I am a little stressed, that's why.
    Love the Gorjuss Girls and u made a perfect card, Sweetie!
    Hugs, Alessandra

    SvaraRadera