torsdag 17 november 2011

The Shabby Tea Room - Shabby Pastel Christmas

Hi all!

I found this beautiful picture over at Shabby Tea Room to get me inspired to do a shabby pastel christmas card! It was really fun to create this christmas card!

The sentiment comes from Marion82, as usual :)
Se link in my sidebar, When the scrap hits the fun.

Pastel pink and pastel blue, with a little touch of green and lace. :)  Here is my card:


And I think you can see the holiday theme too. :)



And the beautiful photo from the Shabby Tea Room which got me inspired:


I would like to enter:

The Shabby Tea Room:  week # 88 Shabby Pastel Christmas

Take care!

Hugs Sandra

3 kommentarer:

  1. WowM Supersnyggt! Älskar färgerna, alla detaljer, lagren....! :-)
    Kram
    C

    SvaraRadera
  2. Hi Sweetie, you did a wonderful job with this card! Love the colours and what u made out of the foto inspiration!
    Wonderful!
    Have a nice weekend, dear!
    Hugs, Alessandra

    SvaraRadera
  3. Gorgeous!!!!!!!Thanks for sharing your beautiful creation this week at The Shabby tea Room :-)

    SvaraRadera