söndag 20 november 2011

Lizzie from Make it Crafty

Hi all!

Today I just wanted to share a colored digital stamp with you. I realize my choise of colors is quite often...not the normal colors. I think I am gonne try and be a bite more traditional, if I can. :) Because I love to create cards with other colors, but I don´t like to give them away, then I want more traditional cards.....

But this digital image is not colored in traditional colors again. Isn´t she sweet? She takes a long time to color, because of the many many places for shades, which makes her sooo fun to color!!


I am gonne make a card of her. I had a picture in my head, but I didn´t finish it last night, which means I have forgot how I was thinking. So now I will see if i can create something nice of her anyway. Will look for some inspiration in challenges and see if I can come up with something. :)

Have a nice sunday!

Hugs Sandra

2 kommentarer:

  1. Fabulous image sweetie you should colour what ever colours you want hun thats what makes us individuals.....we all have different ideas & techniques. Its whatever you like doing hun & I love your creations.

    Lotsa hugs Vicky xxx

    SvaraRadera
  2. Sandra, really gorgeous, I love the colours you've chosen! I need to be a bit more brave like you!

    SvaraRadera