söndag 4 september 2011

A card with the same colors that i am wearing! :)

Oh, i have the same color on my cloths as my card is in! Hehe!

This was a fun card to do! (Ar´nt they all?) I used my new "Pyramage - Red hearts" that was the prize from Sweet Pea Stampers for my sexy card! :) I didn´t know what pyramage was until yesterday! I love to play with new things! This is like ... a 3 D puzzle with the picutres. The images is already colored (good since i used 6 of them!!) I added some glitter to the pyramage since i wanted a "magical birthday wish", and i think magic is sparkling, don´t you?

It was a little hard to get the right balance in the card with the 3 D picture, but after i went away from the card it all fell on it´s right places when i returned.  I changed image and decorations (yes, i changed almost everything!) and voila: here it is:


I would like to enter the following challenges:

And i found this (for me) new challenge site while i was surfing around on pyragmage pages:
Crafty Purple Frog Challenge - Birthday

and this is a site i know well (one of my favorite sites!):
Sweet Pea Stampers - Birthday´s

Hugs Sandra

7 kommentarer:

  1. Gorgeous Card- thanks for joining in with sweet pea stampers :)

    SvaraRadera
  2. Rålekket kort og aldeles fantastisk fargelegging på motivet!
    Lekkert med den rammen der du har brukt.

    Takk for din deltakelse hos Sweet Pea Stampers.
    Hilsen Renate

    SvaraRadera
  3. very sweet Sandra!!!
    thanks for joinin us at SPS!!!

    SvaraRadera
  4. Sandra, what a gorgeous card you have made and so nice that you have tried something new with the pyromage. Thanks for taking part in the Sweet Pea Stampers Challenge this fortnight and best of luck. We hope to see you back again very soon. Best wishes, Kym, Sweet Pea Stampers Design Team xxx

    SvaraRadera
  5. That is gorgeous card, love it. Thank you so much for playing with us at Sweet Pea Stampers.
    Hugs Nataliya

    SvaraRadera
  6. what a amazing make, just stunning

    Good luck in the challenges, hugs Sarah-Louise My Blog

    Designing for:
    Crafty Purple Frog , Sweet Pea Stampers ,Bearly Mine Designs , Kenny K and My Time To Craft

    SvaraRadera
  7. Sandra, what a lovely card. She's still one of my favourite images. Thank you for taking part in the Crafty Purple Frog Challenge this fortnight and I wish you the best of luck in the draw. Best wishes, Kym (The Crafty Purple Frog Design Team Member) xxx

    SvaraRadera