onsdag 14 september 2011

Fun purple girl from Make it Crafty

This is a fun girl to color! I just had to use her before fall comes for real, too us in Sweden because then the summer feels very distance... I found 3 different challenges that i wanted to combine to one card:
I used lovely lasercut chipboard (the dragonflie) and flowers and swirls are never difficult to attatch. And purple is one of my favorite colors. Here is my card:






I would like to enter this card into:

Kaboodle Doodles Challenge - Chipboard

Make it Colorful - Make it purple

Allsorts Challenge blog - Flowers and swirls

Hugs Sandra

5 kommentarer:

  1. Gorgeous card sweetie I love this image & she looks lush in purple.

    Lotsa hugs Vicky xxx

    SvaraRadera
  2. Great card Sandra with some very pretty elements!
    Thanks for entering our Flowers and Swirls challenge over at Allsorts this week and good luck!
    Love Nicola xxx

    SvaraRadera
  3. This is lovely Sandra.
    Thanks for your comments on my challenge blog...acetate is like a clear plastic sheet... you may use it in an over head projector as you are a teacher.
    It is clear so you can stamps on it and see underneath and we often use it for window scenes to make it look like glass.
    Email me your address and I will try to send you some to play with.
    Love Cynthia x

    SvaraRadera
  4. Nydelig kort Lotta!
    Vakre detaljer og herlig fargelegging!
    Takk for at du deltar hos Allsorts denne uken og lykke til
    Klem fra Jill

    SvaraRadera
  5. Love the color! Thanks for playing along at Kaboodle Doodles.

    SvaraRadera