måndag 5 september 2011

Look ma! No lines!

Is the name of Make it Colorful´s new challenge. And it is a whole new way to color. The lines disappear and then you have to make the shapes be sharp in other ways!

I have used one of my favorite stamps from Make it Crafty. This is my card:

And the challenge i am entering is:

Make it Colorful - Look mom! No lines!

They have a new gallery where we upload our cards. I hope i did everything right! I think The DT team will leave comments in the gallery and not on my website. If i have understood it right.

Hugs Sandra

3 kommentarer:

  1. Gorgeous card hun loving the image.

    Lotsa hugs Vicky xxx

    SvaraRadera
  2. Wow! Verkligen effektfullt sätt att färglägga! Måste testas! :-))))
    Jättefint kort, lycka till i utmaningen!
    Kram
    Cattie

    SvaraRadera
  3. Hi Sandra, thanks for joining us this week in the new gallery, your card is beautiful. I love the no black lines effect has on the mushroom, beautiful colours and card design
    Thanks for joining us at MiC
    x
    Vicky

    SvaraRadera