måndag 12 september 2011

Trying to improve my coloring!

This was a serious try to improve my coloring of this mushroom stamp, that i love. I have once before colored it with purple, and now when Make it Colorful came with this challenge where we should color with purple, i felt i had the chance to do another coloring of the same stamp, to see what/if i could improve.

This is my new card:

and so you can easily compare I gonne add my old coloring and card in this post too:


I think my coloring was better this latest time i colored it. And i "know" the stamp more now. 

I am not sure which layout of the card i like the most, maybe my old card looks a little better?

It was fun to do this challenge, often one "move on" to fast. It is rare i do the same stamp again, with the SAME colors. Now I felt i really had the chance to improve! :)

Make it Colorful - Make it purple

Hugs Sandra

3 kommentarer:

  1. Gorgeous card sweetie I love this image I've not had chance to colour mine still....shame on me lol. Love the colouring hun it looks fab!!

    Lotsa hugs Vicky xxx

    SvaraRadera
  2. Hi Lotta, both cards are cute, like the colouring of the second try a wee bit better, but the first one is fine too!
    Hugs, Alessandra

    SvaraRadera
  3. det översta kortet tyckte jag va bättre,svamp stämpel är ju underbar,var har du hittat den

    SvaraRadera