tisdag 13 september 2011

For my friends at Svensk Scrapbooking :)

This is my first attempt to color a whole image in grey! And i havn´t got cold ice grey yet, so i had to use my warm grey. It really give the image a whole different caracter to color in warm grey than in cold grey. It is fun to see how different they can be. Over at Svensk Scrapbooking they have colored some images in cold grey and i feel those images looks...younger. My image feels older. If you are a member off the page I am refering too, you can head over there and look in the thread called "Promarkers - Tipstråden". This is something i will do more off, it was fun!

The image is a freebie from Make it Crafty.

The 2 dies i have used are both brand new, and arrived at my home from Joanna Sheen´s yesterday.

Hugs Sandra

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar