måndag 19 september 2011

Vintage and Felt!

Oh how i love to combine 2 challenges and see if they fit! I think these 2 did just that. :)

The Shabby Tea Room have a challenge called Vintage White, but we could also do a card monocromatic and use brown, which i did. I used Tim Holtz stamp, I think I haven´t used it before, but my memory often fails me, so maybe I have...But so fun to do vintage! Me like!

Paper Sundaes have a challenge where we should use felt. And i have had some felt flowers for some time now, and didn´t know when to use those. Oh well, i still have some left, so have to go and look for more challenge later on! :) At least 2 came to use!

I have used: stamp from TH. Dies from Martha Stewart, Magnolia and Cheery Lynn Designs. Distress ink - brushed corduroy. Cardstock from DCWV. Pearls from Panduro.

Thank you for fun challenges!


Challenges i would like to enter:

The Shabby Tea Room - "Vintage White"

Paper Sundaes - "Felt"

Hugs Sandra

4 kommentarer:

  1. Very pretty card,love the sepia tones and your felt flowers,very sweet.Thanks for joining us at Paper Sundaes this week
    Hugs Julie P

    SvaraRadera
  2. Very pretty! I love those colors together and the brown butterfly is a nice touch! Thanks for playing along this week at Paper Sundaes!

    SvaraRadera
  3. OMGoodness gorgeous card!!!Thank you so much for sharing your beautiful card this week at The Shabby Tea Room :-)

    SvaraRadera
  4. This is SO LOVELY! Thanks so much for joining us at The Shabby Tea Room ;-)

    SvaraRadera