tisdag 30 augusti 2011

A sexy card - Sweet Pea Stampers

This is one of the stamps i got as the prize from Sweet Pea Stamps! I like it very much, thank you sweet girls over at Sweet Pea Stampers!

So i wanted to do a sexy card, since that is the challenge!
Well, Ching chou kuik almost always makes beautiful and sexy girls, so the choise was easy. Red is sexy. And lace, and i had some net that i wanted to symbolize fishnet stockings (is that really the english name?) so i colored it with my promarkers. Layers are sexy, and so is strong colors. 


Oh and i have started to write my name on the photo of the card. It looks so good when others do! :)


This is my card:

The rain outside forced me to take this indoors, and with flash. Couldnt get it better than this.

Challene i would like to be in:
Sweet Pea Stampers - Sexiness

Hugs Sandra

1 kommentar: