lördag 20 augusti 2011

My new arrived stamps from Australia! :)

So i was looking around for a challenge to make me inspired. Challenges are great for inspiration! I found this challenge where we should have frames in our card. You have been framed! they call it. Ofcourse i got this image of a card in my head. This is how it turned out:


The flowers are from the blogcandy i won from Darkdesign. The rubberstamps (3 stamps) are all from Make it Crafty. And it is Toto and Fifi that is new stamps.
Colored with promarkers. The digital stamp i have been searching for its creator, but can´t find out where it is from unfortunately.
Challenge I am entering:
Allsorts challenge blog: - You´ve been framed

Have a nice evening!
Hugs Sandra

4 kommentarer:

  1. Such a pretty card!! I love the colours you have used!! I have this stamp also, it's great fun!!
    Hugs
    JAcqui P xx

    SvaraRadera
  2. Den blev hur bra som helst! Älskar färgerna på kortet :)

    SvaraRadera
  3. Superfina stämplar och ett kanonsnyggt kort! Tack så mycket för att du delar det med oss på Allsorts den här veckan och lycka till!

    SvaraRadera