söndag 28 augusti 2011

Make it Colorful - sunset with clouds

Oh yes! This I think took me almost 2 days to finish. (A lot of time was waiting tho, for the promarks to dry, for the glitter, for Glossy Accent and so on) It was hard, and very very fun!!! I love these digital stamps from Make it Crafty! And do you see the little dragonfly? It is also from Make it Crafy, I first colored it, waited for it to dry, then added glitter, so even the little things took a long time to finish... But it was worth it!! Colors, love them!

And here is my card:


I would like to enter:
Make it colorful - Sunset with clouds

Hugs Sandra

3 kommentarer:

  1. Well worth the wait - the sunset looks great.
    Beccy x

    SvaraRadera
  2. Wow Sandra - I just love this card - that image is beautiful and the background is amazing. I am now following you and I look forward to seeing your next creation.

    Hazel x

    SvaraRadera
  3. Absolutely beautiful, so worth the time it took to create....Your sunset scene is fantastic
    Thank you for joining us at MiC
    x
    Vicky

    SvaraRadera