tisdag 23 augusti 2011

To my brother

who is soon going to celebrate his birthday, i have made this card. I think he will not see this card, dont think he looks in here often! :)
He likes...airoplanes! And my daughter who really likes him, wanted to have a heart on the card! Hehe. Here is the result:


I was inpired by a lot of things in this card, 2 challenges inspired me too:

CRAFTS AND ME CHALLENGES - Blues or blues/greens
Perfect colors to my brother!

I had all 4 toppings on my card! :)

Hugs Sandra

2 kommentarer:

  1. Fabulous card sweetie love the image & the flags look awesome hun.

    Thank you also for joining us Rockin' Rubbah girlz over at Crafts & Me Challenges, good luck hunni.

    Lotsa hugs Vicky xxx

    SvaraRadera
  2. great card i love the greeting on the banner thank you so much for joining us at paper sundaes this week
    hugs sara x

    SvaraRadera