söndag 7 augusti 2011

To my best friend and her husband

have i made this card. I think it is more easy to create card for challenges than real people. :) I tend to get some kind of performance anxiety when i realize someone is gonne get my card. 


I have colored with my promarkers ( i have ordered new colors which i hope will come this week) and they are hugging. :)


And i have added both ribbon, lace, pearls and swirls so i can be in Totally Tilda Challenge too. 


The card is an easel card (so funny to make!!) Thank you Julie for the link :)




The challenges i would like to enter is:

Totally Tilda Challenge Blog: 31st July #28 RECIPE pearls/ swirls/Ribbon & Lace (must use all)

Passion for ProMarkers: -  Week 111 - Theme "Hugs and Kisses"


Just Magnolia and hänglar och stänglar challenge blog:  Anything Goes with the option of adding Glitter



Hugs Sandra



3 kommentarer:

  1. Hi Sandra,
    I think your friend & her husband will love this. It's gorgeous. I love youe colouring & the fabulous die cuts. Look forward to seeing what you creat with the new colours. Thanks for joining us at Passion For Promarkers this week.
    Hugs,
    Andie xx

    SvaraRadera
  2. gorgeous card Sandra :0)..thanks for joining us at PFP..hugs Debs x

    SvaraRadera
  3. Such a supercute card. Thank you so much for joning in on our theme this week over at Passion for Promarkers.
    Hugs, Anja

    SvaraRadera