måndag 8 oktober 2012

Miss Attitude - Gorjuss

Hi!
I am back from the scrapbooking event in Karlstad and oh boy, do I have cards and layouts to show you?! Oh yes! I think I will blog every day this week! I have checked different challenges and combined them with the challenges they had in Karlstad. :)

This is a card I created in Karlstad, but wasn´t happy with it. It didn´t had miss attitude back there. But when she got on the card, I am much more pleased with it! It was an embossing challenge originally. Both heat and dry embossing. Can you spot them both? They are in the card, I promise! :)

It was such a long time since I used one of my lovely gorjuss girls. It feels fine to use them again and not gathering dust any more. :)

Miss Attitude
I would love to enter:
Make it Monday: #110
Totally Gorjuss: Anything goes

Hugs Lotta

14 kommentarer:

  1. Hi Lotta
    Looks like you had a great time at the scrapbooking event, can't wait for all the other creations you made. Love all the layers on this card, super cute image and the rest of your amazing embellishments.
    Michaela xx

    SvaraRadera
  2. Good to hear that you had much fun! Your Gorjuss Girl is soooo adorable and I just looove your card so much! Well done! Guess the embossing parts are on the dress and the white stuff on the square piece of paper behind the clock die! :o)
    Cuddles from Switzerland!
    Alessandra

    SvaraRadera
  3. Half right Alessandra! About the square background. That is the heatembossing. :)
    It is glitter on her dress. Hard to see on a photo. .)

    SvaraRadera
  4. Jag tror torrembossingen är på "skylten", har jag rätt? :)

    SvaraRadera
  5. Onåd, råka trycka iväg innan jag hann skriva att kortet är underbart! (som alla (!?) dina kort...)

    SvaraRadera
  6. Love all the elements to this beautiful card .Love the ticket embellishments .Thanks for sharing on Make it Monday .

    SvaraRadera
  7. Du har rätt galenpanna! :) Torrembossingen är på "skylten". :)

    SvaraRadera
  8. Hejsan Lotta,
    Detta är ju så fint kort, såå fint färglagt som vanligt, så fint med gräset,klockdiesen torrembossade skylten ;), supersnyggt alltihopa helt enkelt :)
    Åhh det låter som ni hade så kul i Karlstad och vad kul att få se allt du har gjort, spännande ;)

    HA EN HÄRLIG DAG!!

    KRAMAR MAJSAN

    SvaraRadera
  9. Hi, I saw your card on MIM, its really cute!
    Mandy x

    SvaraRadera
  10. Helt nydelig var det. Liker godt designet med klokken, billettene, hjertene og sløyfen. Nydelig fargelagt også. Tusen takk for at du deltar hos Totally Gorjuss og lykke til. Håper du blir med oss igjen på lørdag. Klem Bettina

    SvaraRadera
  11. Gorgeous card. I love the image and your layout and colours look fab.
    i saw you on MIM
    Lorraine x

    SvaraRadera
  12. So sweet! Love the fun image and layout, Saw you on MIM- I am #64

    SvaraRadera
  13. Stunning card and coloring Lotta. Loz
    Visiting from MIM

    SvaraRadera
  14. Saw your card on MIM - so glad I found your lovely blog. Wonderful creation and you've inspired me to pull out my gorjuss girls as well. TFS, hugs, Pat K.x

    SvaraRadera