onsdag 10 oktober 2012

Anastasia from Make it Crafty on K-design

Hi my friends!

I told you I had been a busy bee this weekend, and today I would like to show you a card and a tag and a candle with the theme Christmas! This is my first Christmas card and for some reason,  I find Christmas cards so difficult to make. I don´t know why, they just are.

Not traditional christmas colors, I know, but it is more me this. :)
The papers is from K-design and I just love them!

The only thing I have finished on this theme from the event I attended, is that I had forgotten my diecut corners at home! So I had to glue it on yesterday! :)

And the sentiment goes " Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year"! :) Hm.. it feels so far away, but time has a very strange way to fly away!

Make it Crafty

Make it Crafty
I would like to enter:

Crafty Boots Challenge: Three

Hugs Lotta


11 kommentarer:

  1. Oh WOW, love all your 3 makes. Absolutely stunning again!!! xx

    SvaraRadera
  2. This is soooooooooooo extremely gorgeous my sweetie I love these portrait images. Love the colours.

    Lotsa hugs Vicky xxx

    SvaraRadera
  3. Kortet är helt makalöst!! motivet är såååå snyggt målat!! Har jag sagt det förr ??!! Du är såå duktig :) Gillar massor!!!
    Kramis

    SvaraRadera
  4. Beautifully coloured and created
    Hugs Julie P

    SvaraRadera
  5. Fabulous trio, especially you gorgeous card. Thank you for sharing your work with all of us at Crafty Boots Challenges.

    Dionne

    SvaraRadera
  6. ÅHH WOOW WOOW detta har jag missat helt, har legat sjuk så har inte orkat titta runt, men vilken tur att jag kikade in för OMG sååå läckert, helt otroligt snyggt :)

    KRAM MAJSAN

    SvaraRadera
  7. Underbart . Detta fick min röst i karlstad! ;0)
    Kram
    malin

    SvaraRadera
  8. woooooooooooooooooooooooooooow wooooooooooooooooooooooooooooow wooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooow
    this is fantastic!!!! Your colouring is totally out of thsi world Lotta!!!!!!!! go away LOL!!!
    Really wonderful, a rare piece of art!
    Hugs, Alessandra

    SvaraRadera
  9. What a wonderful card. So stunning design. I like the colors ans that image is fantastic. Thanks for sharing.

    SvaraRadera
  10. Hade inte tankt pa att man kan anvanda det har motivet till ett julkort, men det blev ju jattebra. Sa snyggt du fatt till hennes har; gillar denna rod-bruna ton jattemycket! Mahogany kanske det heter? :-)

    SvaraRadera