onsdag 4 september 2013

Today I have something fun to tell you!

Hi!

I am joining the design team for Passion for ProMarkers! I am so happy, it will be fun and exiting! It is no secret that I love my ProMarkers! And at PfP I will have friends with the same passion around me! :)

I will join team 2 and have inspiration for you all every two weeks. So two cards a month. I will try and focus more on my coloring and try to share tips and tricks that I have discovered and is still discovering!

I might even buy myself a couple of more pens, it was a long time ago since I last bought some. They hold for a long time, that is a good thing with them! :)



Big hugs from Lotta



Me coloring in my store. Pysselfröken has taken the picture. :)

5 kommentarer:

  1. Hi, Lotta! Welcome again to the DT, your colouring is amazing and I look forward to seeing what you create for the team! Hugs, Lisa x

    SvaraRadera
  2. Men vad kul! Grattis!!! Det var ett tag sedan jag var in och kikade på utmaningarna där, måste nog göra det igen :)

    Ha det bäst!

    SvaraRadera
  3. Hi Lotta , congrats on your DT-spot !! Nice picture .... great to see you colour ! I do not know Promarkers ; I guess a bit the same as Copics. Hugs , Christa.

    SvaraRadera
  4. Grattis! Ett team som passar dig. Du kan verkligen hanterad dina promarkers. Ska bli kul att se vad du hittar på :)
    Kram Malin

    SvaraRadera
  5. Welcome to the team Lotta, so looking forward to working with you :) Donna ♥ x

    SvaraRadera