onsdag 25 september 2013

Last GDT card for I love ProMarkers

Hi!

This will be my last GDT card for I love ProMarkers! But on the other hand, I can participate in one of my favorite challenges again, noting bad that doesn´t bring something good to it! :)

This time the sponsor is Pink Gem Designs and they have kindly provided us with digi stamps. The stamp I got was this cutie. Perfect for our Christmas cards! Oh boy, I have never started this early, I think I have a chance to actually create a couple of cards this year! :)

The flowers is handmade. Link to the challenge: Make your own flowers. With this dies from Marianne design it is easy to roll sweet roses.

The design paper is from two different collections from Maja design. One of my favorite paper designers.


Hope you join us over at I love ProMarkers!

Hugs Lotta

1 kommentar:

  1. Hi Lotta , what a very beautiful Christmascard this is ! With a very lovely stamp. And you have coloured her so great ! Lovely flowers too ; I have got that die aswell .... have to use it again. Have a nice sunday. Hugs , Christa.

    SvaraRadera