tisdag 17 september 2013

DT-card for Passion for ProMarkers

Hi!

Whoho! This is my first DT-card for Passions for ProMarkers! The theme this time is "embossing". I use mostly dry embossing, using my big shot and embossing pad. This time I have used a really lovely embossing folder called Brick Wall. And I wanted my stamp and background to match so I doodled some bricks to my stamped image. Purple and green is two of my favorite colors and here I have them both in the goreous paper (that hardly is visable), on the stamp and the embellis. :)


I hope I can inspire you to take out your ProMarkers and embossing powder/folder and join in our challenge here: Passion for ProMarkers

Further more about my card, I have used a digi stamp from Saturated Canary (that I got from Regan in a blog candy, not the digi, but a voucher), dies from Joy Crafts, Magnolia and Marianne design. The butterfly is inked up with Inka Gold. I love to mess around with Inka gold! :)

I would love to take part in:
MiM:  #158
The Corrosive Challenge: Maiden, Mother, Crone





9 kommentarer:

  1. Wow! Vilken färgläggning och jag gillar färgkombination grönt och lila :) Läckert det blev med tegelstenarna bakom henne.
    Kram Malin

    SvaraRadera
  2. Hi Lotta! Congrats on your first DT card for PFP... you've done a great job! I love your colour scheme and the colouring is fantastic! xx

    SvaraRadera
  3. WOW!!! Underbar färgläggning!!
    Och ett stort grattis till din DT-plats :)
    Tack snälla du för dina fina kommentarer hos mig :)
    Kramis

    SvaraRadera
  4. Beautiful coloring, and I love all your gorgeous embellies. Lovely color pallet, the purple and green really pop. Thanks so much for sharing at The Corrosive Challenge!

    SvaraRadera
  5. Gorgeous, Lotta! Your coloring is always so lovely! It's no wonder they choose you for their design team! Fabulous colors and embellishments! Love your doodled bricks too! Thanks for joining us at The Corrosive Challenge!
    {hugs}
    Regan

    SvaraRadera
  6. Beautiful card, fab image and embellishment. Thanks for sharing with us at Make It Monday this week.
    Remember, to be in the running to win the prize from our sponsor this week just leave a comment for another entry. Be sure to mention you saw them on Make It Monday. The more entries you comment on the more chances you have of winning!
    Hugs,
    Sandy

    SvaraRadera
  7. Amazing card! I love how you colored the image. And the embellishments really make the card pop! Saw you at Make It Monday!

    SvaraRadera
  8. Beautiful! Love all the details and your coloring is fantastic! Thanks for joining The Corrosive Challenge!

    SvaraRadera
  9. Woohoo a fab first card Lotta and such beautiful colouring too...a really pretty design :) Donna ♥ x

    SvaraRadera