onsdag 11 september 2013

GDT för I love ProMarkers

Hi!

When Karen asked me if I wanted to be GDT for I love ProMarkers, I was so happy and said ofcourse YES! ProMarkers is one of my biggest passions when it comes to cardmaking and scrapbooking. I have used them for a couple of years now and is very happy with them.

The theme this time is to use three different shapes. I used circle, oval and rectangle. I like shapes, heart shape and star is also beautiful shapes.

Saturated Canary

I have used a rubber stamp from Saturated Canary that is called Thank You. She is soo sweet and sometimes it is nice to color a stamp with not to much hair. It is often the hair that takes time to color up.

Sponsors this time for I love ProMarkers challenge is Paper Shelter & Visible Image. See I love ProMarkers for link.

Have a nice day! hugs Lotta

6 kommentarer:

  1. So pretty, Lotta! Fab colouring of that sweet SC image, pretty colour tones and gorgeous embellishments! Lisa x

    SvaraRadera
  2. Så sött :-) gillar som vanligt din förgläggning och alla härliga utstansade detaljer.
    Kram Malin

    SvaraRadera
  3. Ljuvligt kort Lotta. Underbart färglagt och söta detaljer. Me like! :)
    Kram
    Marie

    SvaraRadera
  4. Men sååå fint!! Underbar färgläggning!!
    Kramis

    SvaraRadera
  5. Hi Lotta , I already saw your beautiful card on Facebook !! That stamp is so lovely .... and your colouring is great. It is nice for you to be a GDT !! Congrats. Hugs , Christa.

    SvaraRadera
  6. It's good to have you with us this month at I ♥ P's Lotta. This is a beautiful card.

    SvaraRadera