söndag 8 september 2013

No lines technique - S C

Hi!

When Saturated Canary have a coloring challenge, it is to difficult to resist! :)
This is sweet Summer who is a rubber stamp from Saturated Canary. I have inked her very faint so I have had to really focus when coloring her! And I made the sky with clouds with a little doodling. The paper is from Maja design and with a stamp like this I wanted to focus on her so not much embellisments on this card. And I think this might be the last summer card for this year.


Just a tiny diecut from a dies from Marianne design and a rose on the first side.


It took me some time to color this stamp. :) I enjoyed it very much!

I would like to take part in:
Saturated Canary challenge:  Coloring technique challenge
Totally gorjuss: Anything goes
Crafty Boots Challenge:  Last days of summer




5 kommentarer:

  1. Fabulous! Your colouring is outstanding and I love the background you have created.

    Thank you for sharing your work with all of us at Crafty Boots Challenges.

    Dionne

    SvaraRadera
  2. Beautiful card Lotta and amazing that you have coloured this image without lines...absolutely stunning :) Donna ♥ x

    SvaraRadera
  3. Lovely image and beautiful colouring. Thanks for joining us at Crafty Boots Challenges this time

    SvaraRadera
  4. you did a great job with the no lines colouring and love your cloudy background..thanks for sharing with us at Saturated Canary

    Hugs Debs x

    SvaraRadera