lördag 26 januari 2013

Time for Magnolia!

Hi my friends!

I am a busy little bee, so I haven´t had much time for playing around lately. But today I took me some time and the stamp I have for motif on this card is from the Magnolia Ink a couple of numbers back. I think she is soo sweet and she was pure joy to color up!


I wanted to be inspired to this card, so I looked around some challenge blogs to see what they could give me as idéas. And I would like to mention some of them: Magnolia-licious had this wonderful picture! I took the black bridge and gave it the frame to my card and the blue sky for the characters colors. 

At the corrosive challenge we are to use pins! And I love pins, I sometimes forgot them, and I wouldn´t had put it here without you over at the challenge blog, so I am happy for all the inspiration!


And when I looked at lovely Hänglar and Stänglars blog, I just know what lace to add, and also where! Thank you!

And one of my favorite challenges is Passion for ProMarkers, and they had favorite combo colors! A nice one, and mine is still blue and brown. For some reason many cards is in this color scheme. :)

And stampin for the weekend had this girlie theme! Fits me perfectly this time! Thank you!

Isn´t these flowers just beautiful? White a pearl in them.


I love ProMarkers have this easy Anything goes theme! :) Great!

So I would like to enter:
Magnolia-licious: Inspiration challenge
Lovely hänglar and stänglar: Lace or ribbon (I have actually both!)
Stampin for the weekend: Something girlie
Passion for ProMarkers: Use your favorite color combo
I love ProMarkers: Anything goes
Midweek Magnolias: Anything goes

Have a great sunday, wherever you are in the world! Big hugs from Lotta

15 kommentarer:

  1. MEN vilket FINT kort!! Som alltid så är det en fröjd att titta på dina alster och då speciellt din färgläggning som jag gillar skarpt och blir inspirerad av :)
    Kramis

    SvaraRadera
  2. WOW,Super card, Lotta! So many gorgeous elements to look at!!!! I love every bit of it.
    Michaela xx

    SvaraRadera
  3. it's an absolute stunning Magnolia card, Hunni, I looove it! Brown and blue go so well together, I love it! Wonderfully coloured and embellished, an eyecandy for sure!
    Hugs, Alessandra

    SvaraRadera
  4. Beautiful card,love the gorgeous image and details.xxx

    SvaraRadera
  5. Oh this is just beautiful! Such a sweet image and so beautifully embellished. Thanks for joining us at I Love Promarkers xx

    SvaraRadera
  6. Fabulous card and your colouring is gorgeous. Thanks for taking part at I ♥ Promarkers this week.

    SvaraRadera
  7. Gorgeous card, and your colouring is fabulous. Thank you for joining in this week's Passion for Promarkers challenge.
    Cathy xx

    SvaraRadera
  8. Hejsan vännen,
    åhh jag älskar detta kort, alla dekorationer är ju såå otroligt fina.
    Du har ju fått allt så himla snyggt, spetsen, blommorna och så dom fina hjärtana :)

    BAMSEKRAM MAJSAN

    SvaraRadera
  9. wow so beautiful lotta.your design is really pretty and i love your colours and sweet tilda.
    thanks for joining in my challenge this week at PFP :D

    xx coops xx

    SvaraRadera
  10. Hi Lotta,
    Oh you have coloured Tilda beautifully!
    Like your blue and brown combination.
    Gorgeous rolled flowers, lace and all the little pearls :o)
    Thank you so much for joining at Magnolia-licious Challenge Blog.
    Hugs, Candy
    Magnolia-licious Designer

    SvaraRadera
  11. Hi Lotta! This is absolutely GORGEOUS! Love your colouring of this Tilda and all the pretty & stunning details!!

    Big Hugs,
    Elise

    SvaraRadera
  12. Gorgeous, Lotta! Love the pretty lace and pin! Adorable image and fabulous coloring! Thanks for joining us at The Corrosive Challenge!
    {hugs}

    SvaraRadera
  13. härligt kort så snyggt dekorerad. Du målar så fint och dina egengjorda rsor är snyggt. Kram Titti :-)

    SvaraRadera
  14. This is colored so beautifully.

    SvaraRadera
  15. This is so pretty and I love all your little extra's. Your rolled flowers are absolutely gorgeous pieces!! Thank you so much for joining us at Magnolia-licious and Wee Stamps challenge and hope to see you back!
    Hugs,
    Eulanda
    Magnolia-licious Designer

    SvaraRadera