tisdag 5 februari 2013

Freebie from Saturated Canary

Hi my friends!

I hope you are all well out here in our big world! Today I am gonne show you a card made with two freebies! The first freebie was from Saturated Canary and she is soo sweet! And the tag is from my very own husband! Yes, he is very talented, he can draw too. And if you like us on facebook (search for Moa Pyssel scrapbooking) you can get the freebies you too! I mostly write in swedish, but if you search the newsletter link, you will get the adress where you can do you downloading from there! :)

Saturated Canary has a color challenge! And... Krista is going to give out some copics to one winner. I must say that I would be very happy to recieve them and give them a try! :) I almost feels like a traitor to my beloved ProMarkers for wanting some copics. :)

This is my card that I will give to my daughter for Valentine´s Day. And toghether with some chocolate. :)

This is the color scheme:

And my card:
I would like to enter:
The Corrosive Challenge blog: use hearts and flowers

Hugs Lotta

7 kommentarer:

  1. This is beautiful,such a gorgeous image and colours.xxx

    SvaraRadera
  2. Hi Lotta
    What a stunning card you made for your daughter. I LOVE it and she is going to love it too! Also what a talented husband you have got. Mine does not even know how to turn our laptop on (LOL). I am going to check out your facebook page. Your freebie is too good to miss.
    Michaela xx

    SvaraRadera
  3. Wow this is so beautiful, love how you have used the colours for the challeng and love the design, thanks for joining us at saturated canary, big huggies June xxxxxxxxxxx

    SvaraRadera
  4. wow lovely, this is brilliant, love the colouring and the design, your little one will love it (especially with choccies lol)! And your hubby is an artist himself, wow!
    Wonderful card, my dear!
    hugs, Alessandra

    SvaraRadera
  5. Very pretty, so many details and your coloring is gorgeous!
    Thanks for joining us at Saturated Canary Challenges.

    Hugs, Mindy

    SvaraRadera
  6. Fab card, thanks for joining us at SC x

    SvaraRadera
  7. Oh, Lotta, this is so beautiful! What a darling card for your daughter! Wonderful coloring! I love the cheesecloth and the sentiment that your husband created! Thanks for joining us at The Corrosive Challenge!
    {hugs}
    Regan

    SvaraRadera