tisdag 22 januari 2013

From Crafty Sentiments Design

Hi!

This is a pretty Christmas stamp, but I think it can be used the whole winterseason. She really has no Christmas specific items on her. :)
I went all out with colors and items this time. January does this to me. It is so cold and grey in Sweden this time of year. And for those of you who don´t speak or read swedish, the sentiment goes " To my friend!" :)

I would love to enter this into:
MiM:  # 124
I love ProMarkers: Layer it up!

Hugs Lotta

6 kommentarer:

  1. Gorgeous. Love the beautiful and cheerful colours,
    Saw this on MIM and had to come over for a closer look. Hugs Desíre {Doing Life - my personal blog}ous

    SvaraRadera
  2. Hej Lotta, Hoppas allt är bra med dig?
    Vilket härligt färgglatt kort, det riktigt lyser om det :)
    Superfint!
    Kramis

    SvaraRadera
  3. The colours are amazing! Came here via MIM!

    SvaraRadera
  4. Lovely and bright, Your little girl is very sweet and love those bright rolled flowers too. Thanks for linking up at MIM this week.
    Remember, to be in the running to win the prize from our sponsor this week just leave a comment for another entry. Be sure to mention you saw them on Make It Monday. The more entries you comment on the more chances you have of winning!
    Hugs, Sandy DT

    SvaraRadera
  5. wow wow wow, a winter card in special colours, it looks so stunning and wonderful, it realy would cheer someone up in dull and cold winter!
    Well done, my sweet friend!
    hugs, Alessandra

    SvaraRadera