måndag 14 januari 2013

A tag

Hi!

I just love tags! They are so fun to create! This is a little tiger that I have colored with ProMarkers.
Kort o Mania has this great challenge called Potpourri and they want us to use old left overs. (I think is the right english word :) ) So I took this old tag and put it in my well-papp mashine and voila, out came something really nice to start work with. A half cardstock in the color orange had to come out and play and I think my last orange rose from WOC is used on this tag too.

Hejsan!
Tags är så skojiga att göra! Lilla tigern är färglagd med ProMarkers. Kort o mania har en härlig utmaning där vi ska använda rester, spillpapper och så. Alltid bra att göra slut på gamla halvtagna cardstock etc. Den sista orange färgade rosen från WOC fick komma till användning. Måste nog köpa mer orange färgade blommor, för det är en av favoritfärgerna när jag scrapppar/gör kort.
I love ProMarkers: tag it
Kort o Mania: Potpourri
Make it Monday: MiM 123

Hugs Lotta

11 kommentarer:

  1. Awwwww, how cute is this, I love it! thanks for joining us at I ♥ ProMarkers.
    xx

    SvaraRadera
  2. Lotta - WOW! your colouring is unreal! I love this tag and its bold and beautiful colours. Saw it on MIM.
    Stamping Shanni

    SvaraRadera
  3. Hello Lotta. Your Tag is Stunning. I saw this on MIM..Loz

    SvaraRadera
  4. Fabulous Tag and colors. I spotted this on MIM. Faye

    SvaraRadera
  5. He's a cute little guy. Love the colors! Dropping by from MIM, Rox

    SvaraRadera
  6. I'm fluttering in from MIM... this is such a sweet tag! Gorgeous colors and stunning design. Beautiful work! I'm so happy I stopped by. :o) Have a sparkly day!

    Hugs and blessings!

    SvaraRadera
  7. Fab tag, love that tiger and all your embellies. Thanks for linking up with MIM this week
    Remember, to be in the running to win the prize from our sponsor this week just leave a comment for another entry. Be sure to mention you saw them on Make It Monday. The more entries you comment on the more chances you have of winning!
    Hugs,
    Sandy

    SvaraRadera
  8. aw this isthe cooles left over project ever! and the image is sooooooo cool, love love love it, Sweetie!
    xoxo, Alessandra

    SvaraRadera
  9. Congratulations on being our featured entry this week at Make It Monday. Your tag is adorable!!!

    SvaraRadera
  10. Åh...denne er kjempesøt. Likte tagen din veldig godt!Takk for inspirasjon!

    SvaraRadera
  11. Herlig og fargerik tag! :) Likte godt den tigeren også. Takk for ditt bidrag til Kort 'o' Mania. Klem Jeanette :)

    SvaraRadera