måndag 14 januari 2013

Peach!

Hi!

Peach and blue (and I added my beloved purple!) is the name of Passion for ProMarkers last challenge.
This stamp is from Make it Crafty and was in the compendium I bought about coloring. If you have it too, you might notice I haven´t colored her as I "should" or as intended, anyway. And that is beause of when I started to read the compendium and tried to color, I got so messed up in my head that I couldn´t color for five days. So after that I haven´t dared to read any more. I just continue to color my own way! :)

Hejsan!
Den här digi stämpeln från Make it Crafty kom med i kompendiumet som jag köpte därifrån. Kanske har du också det häftet och tycker inte att jag följt instruktionerna. Då tycker du alldeles rätt! Jag köpte häftet och läste och försökte måla. Och blev så tillstökad i huvudet att jag inte kunde färglägga på  fem dagar. Efter det så vågade jag inte läsa mer utan fortsätter att färglägga på mitt eget sätt. :)
Passion for ProMarkers: Peach and blue

Have a great day!
Hugs Lotta

9 kommentarer:

  1. Läckert, färgglatt och fantastiskt snyggt färglagt!

    SvaraRadera
  2. I never look at tutorials hun as they confuse me, best wayt o learn is by your own way I think. Tbh shug you dont need to learn a thing, you are the best I know who colours with Promarkers hun you dont need change a thing. This as always is absolutely gorgeous. Your colouring rocks!!

    Lotsa hugs Vicky xxx

    SvaraRadera
  3. Hi Lotta, what a gorgeous card. I love the image and your colouring is fab. Thanks for joining us at PFP this week. Hugs, Denise x

    SvaraRadera
  4. ÅHH Lotta, ja jisses detta är ju bara helt otroligt läckert, såå snyggt färglagt och så snyggt dekorerad!!


    BAMSEKRAMAR MAJSAN

    SvaraRadera
  5. This card is STUNNING! I just love all the details and your coloring is always AMAZING!

    SvaraRadera
  6. Super card, Lotta! Loving every bit of it xx

    SvaraRadera
  7. Gorgeous card - love the colours and your fabulous design! A belated, but big thank you for joining in our Peach and Blue challenge at PFP last week! Juliexx

    SvaraRadera
  8. you are the Promarker Queen and don't need any improving you are brilliant! I have read many colouring instructions but never found one that really helps me so I still try to teach myself.
    your card is so divine, i looooooove it with all the embellies that you have used!
    Hugs, Alessandra

    SvaraRadera