onsdag 21 mars 2012

Tilda with many hearts

Hi!

Inspired by Zoe from Make it Crafty, who colored Tilda with many hearts in the latest edition of Magnolia Ink (by request from me!) I had to dig my old stamp out and try coloring her up again. I also used one of my new birds from Prima (oh no, it isn´t from my blog candy, I bought one for me too!). I was inspired by Simon Says.. I played some bingo! And this is the result!



No sentiment this time, since I think the image and the charm speaks for the card. The charm say "Made with Love" if it is to small to read.

I would love to enter:

Simon Says Stamp Challenge blog: Let´s play bingo!
(flower, pearls, charm)

Simply Magnolia: Anything goes challenge

hugs Sandra



11 kommentarer:

  1. Oh my! This is sooo cute!!!! I never saw this image before, it´s adorable!!! Gorgeous embellies as well!

    SvaraRadera
  2. Fabulous card sweetie love the image & the papers. Fabulous colouring hun, I havnt brought this edition of Magnolia Ink.

    Lotsa hugs Vicky xxx

    SvaraRadera
  3. Härligt kort!!

    Jag gillar massor, kanske beroende på att det är inte så puttinuttit ;)
    Fint färglagt och härliga färger.
    Hjärtdien gjorde sig jättefin därbakom ;)
    Kram Johanna.

    SvaraRadera
  4. Hej Sandra, superhärligt kort, så fina färger, du har ju verkligen dekorerat det så snyggt, fina dien!!

    KRAMEN MAJSAN

    SvaraRadera
  5. Oh....Jättefint! Bara älskar hur du fått fram vecken på kjolen! Otroligt välgjort!
    Jag och mina snabba ostämplade kort skämms en smula när man ser så fint arbetade kort! :-)
    Kramis
    //Cattie

    SvaraRadera
  6. So very wonderful Sandra!! I loved reading your request since I knew it was my lovely Sandra from Sweden! Woo hoo, well done! And Zoe showed it wonderfully!
    Your card is a dream, a real masterpiece...
    Biggest of hugs, Alessandra

    SvaraRadera
  7. sweetie this is so gorgeous, what an adorable image, hugs Pops x x x

    SvaraRadera
  8. Ljuvligt kort!! Och färgläggningen är FANTASTISK!!!

    Kram
    Linda

    SvaraRadera
  9. Hej Sandra,
    Din farglaggning blir battre och battre for varje besok jag gor har pa din blogg. Snyggt jobbat!

    Ha en trevlig helg.
    Kramiz,
    Sandra

    SvaraRadera
  10. Hi Sandra! Absolutely GORGEOUS! Love the vintage feel to this and your colouring is more than FABULOUS! wowwww!

    Hugs,
    Elise

    SvaraRadera
  11. I absolutely love this card Sandra!!
    Guess what I found in the mail today..
    Yes.. Your card..
    It's amazing.. Thank you so much..
    Just onother thing.. Could you please tell me what's the name of the stamp you used on the corners of the image (on my card).. I love it!!
    Thanks again for the beautiful card and for joining my candy..
    Big hugs, Tina

    SvaraRadera