fredag 16 mars 2012

Leprechaun-3 from Scrapper´s Delights!

Hi!

This is Leprechaun 3 who is a sweet little girl finding gold at the end of the rainbow! That would be something, right? I colored her with Promarkers, to bad I am not feeling well atm, I have the flue. Not my usual patience, even if I did this card in many tiny steeps. Oh well, I am already feeling a lot better, so it is on the right way. You might think it is strange I wasn´t in bed when having fever, well, the question is easy to answer. My girl was sick too, and I think you know how a 3 year old is when she is sick?! Not an easy task to manage when not being well myself. So the easiest way was to do things with her like coloring and stuff.

I like how the sentiments matches the digital stamp so well! Janice over at Scrapper´s Delights is very talented!
This is her shop: http://scrappersdelights.com/store/

The cute paper is so feminine and sweet, and I bought it at the scrap event I attended.


I would love to enter:

Paper Sundaes Challenge Blog:  # 111 Feminine Flair

I <3 ProMarkers Challenge Blog: Anything goes

Ladybug Crafts Ink TLT challenge blog:  Anything goes

Hugs Sandra

8 kommentarer:

  1. Hej Sandra,
    Vilket ovanligt kort, gillar verkligen den annorlunda formen. Sott motiv och super farglaggning; hennes har har du fatt till fantastiskt!

    Krya pa dig och ha en fin helg!

    Kram,
    S.

    SvaraRadera
  2. Hejsan Sandra!!

    ÅÅH jisses så fint kort, motivet är ju bara så underbart sött, så snyggt du färglägger dina motiv. Snyggt dekorerat och så himla fin vikning, I LOVE IT!!

    Hoppas att ni kryar på er fort!!

    KRAMEN MAJSAN

    SvaraRadera
  3. Gorgeous Sandra, fab image too, thanks for joining us at I ♥ ProMarkers.
    xx

    SvaraRadera
  4. Hi Sandra! Gosh this is GORGEOUS! I love this step card and you've coloured this so FABULOUSLY! wowww! Beautiful as always!

    Big Hugs,
    Elise

    SvaraRadera
  5. Wow, your colouring is amazing! This is beautiful!

    Celestial Things

    SvaraRadera
  6. Fab card, great image coloured beautifully. Thanks for joining us at Paper Sundaes
    Hugs
    Kat xx

    SvaraRadera
  7. Lovely card Sandra! Thanks for sharing with us at LCI this fortnight, good luck! Pami x

    SvaraRadera
  8. wonderful card - thanks for joining us at LCI this fortnight
    Lisa x

    SvaraRadera