måndag 5 mars 2012

Do you have a suggestion for a blog candy?

Hi!

I think it is time for a new blog candy to celebrate I have reached 100 followers! You all are the best!! Your nice comments and support really makes me happy!

I will start it next week, because what I will have in my candy, I will buy this weekend. So this is a post where I would like to hear suggestions what I should buy on the scrap event I am going to this weekend. I think there will be 2 shops at least to buy from. They have normal scrapbooking stuff, I hope! :) So what should I buy to my lovely followers? Lace, stamps, buttons, charms or what other items would you like to win? I like to hear your oppinion. This is only a pre - blog candy post, so you have to come back and see next week what I can offer you. And I will ship worldwide! Don´t be shy, post away.

Have a great week! Hugs Sandra

5 kommentarer:

  1. Hi Sandra !
    How fun with a new candy :-)

    I would love to win some lace and charms. Because what you can get in your stores would probably be different what I can buy here in Norway (unless I order online...)

    Good luck with your shopping ! Have fun

    :-) Nina

    http://ninashobby.blogspot.com/

    SvaraRadera
  2. You´re so sweet to think like that!!!!!
    I would love to win a card made by you =) That´s the BEST candy =)

    SvaraRadera
  3. Grattis till dina 100 följare!!

    Du är så duktig Sandra, så jag förstår att många vill följa dig.
    Primablommor är aldrig fel,nu kommer det så mycket fint från prima.

    Ha det gott i det fina vårvädret.
    Kram Johanna.

    SvaraRadera
  4. Hi sweetie the fact you are doing a candy is generous enough sweetie you find that most people are truly happy for a chance of winning any candy & I have to say I really like the suggestion by Sara, I would love to win one of your crafts & me cards hun.

    Lotsa hugs Vicky xxx

    SvaraRadera
  5. Hi Sandra

    Any blog candy is just generous in itself - you can do whatever you want to do.

    Congratulations on 100 followers!

    Take care

    Hazel x

    SvaraRadera