söndag 4 mars 2012

Pastel Colours

Hi!

Oh this was a difficult challenge! Pastel colours! I colored with Pastel green, Pastel pink and Pastel yellow (for her hair). Oh my! I rarely use this colors so I had to dig deep to find paper to match! But it is fun, I love to try out things that isn´t in my comfort zone! My digital stamp is from Whoopsi Daisy, she is soo cute! I am sure my daughter will love her! And finaly I got some use of my pastel pink pearls that has been teasing me like... forever! :) I think this is my first time trying out pink and green too...


Whoopsi Daisy: Lace and Pearls
(my lace is cut out in paper and I have used both Perfect Pearls and half pearls)
And I created this card Sunday evening after reading the new challenge criterias, even tho I couldn´t submit it until Monday, I hope that is ok.

Passion for ProMarkers: Pastel Colours

and this was also made to my crop:
green and pink

Hugs Sandra



13 kommentarer:

  1. Tack snälla för den hedervärda awarden!! Vad glad jag blir.. tusen tack!

    Vilket underbart kort du har gjort gillar det massor

    Kraaaaaaaaaaaam Anneli

    SvaraRadera
  2. Hejsan Sandra vännen :). OJOJ vilket vackert kort, du har ju verkligen lyckats med pastellfärgerna, såå snygg färglagt. Fint dekorerat med blommor, bling m.m.

    Kram Majsan

    SvaraRadera
  3. Gorgeous card sweetie, love the papers. This is so sweet & pretty.

    Lotsa hugs Vicky xxx

    SvaraRadera
  4. Kortet är helt ljuvligt fint - älskar färgerna!!!
    Är det en Nellie Snellen hörstans du använt i ena hörnet?
    Kram
    //cattie

    SvaraRadera
  5. Vi ar lite tvartom du och jag. Jag gillar ju mest pasteller och du lite starkare farger. Har precis gjort ett kort med "dina" farger. :-)

    Verkligen sot stampel och underbara pasteller.
    Ha en bra vecka!

    Kramiz Sandy

    SvaraRadera
  6. This is a gorgeous card, I love your pastel colours and beautiful embellishments.
    Thank you for joining us at Whoopsi Daisy this week.
    Pauline
    x

    SvaraRadera
  7. Härligt kort, underbara färger!
    Ha det bra!

    SvaraRadera
  8. it's gorgoeus, Sandra. I hate doing things that are not in my comfort zone :) :)
    love your tender card!
    Hugs, Alessandra

    SvaraRadera
  9. This is adorble! I LOVE IT! Thank you so much for sharing with us on Whoopsi Daisy this week! Best of luck to you!
    Hugs,
    Karen C (Whoopsi Daisy DT)
    www.busybusyhoneybee.wordpress.com

    SvaraRadera
  10. Sandra absolutely gorgeous love love love this card color choices are awesome and you colored that image perfectly.....thanks for playing with us at Whoopsi Daisy this week and good luck.
    Hugs
    Beth

    SvaraRadera
  11. Sandra, this is AMAZING, you cannot tell this is not in your comfort zone because this creation is gorgeous. So glad to have you playing along at WHOOPSI DAISY!!

    SvaraRadera