söndag 19 augusti 2012

Saturated Canary!

Hi!

Oh I have been struggling! First I did the coloring and then I was to sit down and create the card. And nothing happened!! Well, I let it be over night and today It was easier, not easy, but I finished it. :)
I guess we all go down in dips, you agree?
They have a lovely picture over at Saturated Canary who we should be inspired by. First when I looked at it,  I just saw the flowers and the grass, therefore my green and pink/purple coloring. And then I was thinking, the DT had so much blue, where did they get that from? A closer look at the picture, and it have a light blue bike, mysteri solved! :)

Stampactual Sunday Challenge have and easy one, for the girls! :)
And Simon Says Stamp has these cute animals, animals antics. I am not sure what antics means, but I saw another girl/ladie who used this stamp for this challenge, but be a good sign. :)

How I could miss the bike but still see the flowers? I have no idea!!

Saturated Canary: Photo Inspiration
Stamptacular Sunday Challenge:  "Lets hear it for the girls"
Simon Says Stamp Challenge: Animal antics

Hugs Sandra


14 kommentarer:

  1. Wow! An absolute gorgeous creation!!!
    Again =)
    The colors are so beautiful, I love green and purpple together 8)
    I love how you did the shadows and the flowers on the corner!!! Soooo pretty!
    Hugs =)

    SvaraRadera
  2. Great take on the sketch Sandra I guess you have been having a day like me too , but you have ended up with a gorgeous card I have this image , not coloured her yet , lovely work Sandra well done Hugs Elaine

    SvaraRadera
  3. Snyggt! Härliga färger du valt att kombinera. Det är inte alltid ögat ser allt som finns framför sig.

    SvaraRadera
  4. This card is BEAUTIFUL...I love the colors!

    SvaraRadera
  5. fab card, love your color choice.
    have you see our Dt call? it will be a pleasure if you want to apply
    thanks for playing with us at stamptacular sunday this week
    hugs
    céline

    SvaraRadera
  6. I just popped over from the Simon Says site for a closer look at your beautiful card. Absolutely stunning.

    SvaraRadera
  7. Gorgeous card here sweetie fab image & love the colours.

    Lotsa hugs Vicky xxx

    SvaraRadera
  8. A gorgeous card Sandra, your colours are stunning and so many beautiful details........your CS image is beautiful - great colouring.

    hugs
    Heather xx
    Thanks so much for joining us with the Simon Says Stamp challenge.

    SvaraRadera
  9. Men Sandra oj vilket vackert kort, säger WOOW WOOW..
    Helt otroligt fina färger och din färgläggning, ja jösses såå himla snyggt, har minnsan försökt mig på det, efter din superfina video, men jisses det är inte så lätt ;)

    Jaha du missade cykeln =), det var kul tyckte jag, men det är ju så att ögat inte ser allt ibland =), men skoj var det :)

    Men du har ju gjort ett fantastiskt snyggt kort ialf.


    HA DET SÅÅ GOTT!!

    BAMSEKRAMAR MAJSAN

    SvaraRadera
  10. Ohhh, heeeelt underbart!! Färgläggningen är ljuvlig!! Och så härliga färger du valt! Perfekt!

    Kram
    Linda

    SvaraRadera
  11. sandra hun this is just absolutely gorgeous and please don't worry yourself about the bike!!
    thank you so much for sharing it with us over on the saturated canary challenge blog
    hugs Lou xx

    SvaraRadera
  12. it's lovely Sandra, the image is super cute... I should colour in mine finally :o) Well done card, I love it!
    Big hugs, Alessandra

    SvaraRadera
  13. Wow this is gorgeous. Thanks for joining us at Saturated Canary this time x

    SvaraRadera
  14. aww..super sweet..and great colouring :0)..thanks for sharing it with us over at Saturated canary..hugs Debs x

    SvaraRadera