torsdag 16 augusti 2012

And here she is full colored and on a card!

Hi!

I had to finish the mermaid Cordelia, wasn´t planing to do that, but it would be fun since I used her for a smal tutorial (and Sara gave me the idea). But since the hair was colored so fast, I gave the rest of her some more proper treatment! I colored her face more carefully than I normally do. I think face will be my next project. It should really have been my first since it is so important, but I have waited until now. :)
I couldn´t find any challenges to enter her in, until I found a "anything goes". It seams like a fun site, Make it Monday, since we comment on each others cards! Fun idea!

And the sun was actually out today! Whoho!
So I took one picture in direct sunlight. The colors become true, if you understand what I mean.

Make it Monday: #102 anything goes
(my first time at MiM!)

Hugs Sandra


11 kommentarer:

  1. Hej Sandra!
    Så underbart fint kortet blev!! Du färglägger såå himla snyggt. Man blir såå inspirerad :) Och tack snälla du för dina fina kommentarer hos mig.
    Hoppas du har en bra kväll :)
    Kramis

    SvaraRadera
  2. Så vackert kort! Nu blev jag ÄNNU mer inspirerad att få ihop nåt med min egna lilla sjöjungfru!!! :-))))
    Om du har svårt att matcha utmaningar: kolla in denna blog: http://felineplayful.blogspot.se/

    Kram
    //C

    SvaraRadera
  3. OH WOOW Sandra, vilket fantastiskt kort, färgläggningen är ju supersuperfint, såå fina dom där hörndiesena är ;) och såå fint med alla blingen, älskar ju bling :)

    HA DET SÅÅ GOTT!!

    KRAMAR MAJSAN

    SvaraRadera
  4. Your mermaid popped out at me from the thumbnails on MIM so I thought I'd come and tell you how pretty I think she is.... Hugs Nikki xxx

    SvaraRadera
  5. WOW...Sandra this card is STUNNING! Your coloring is so beautiful!

    SvaraRadera
  6. Hej hej: nu befinner jag mig pa svenska marker...anlande igar till Stockholm da jag ska ga pa FORMEX massan i dagarna tre :-) va kul att se motivet somjag sag forst pa FB pa ett kort. Hon ar sa sot och fint farglagd. Ha en trevlig helg!

    Kramiz,
    Sandra

    SvaraRadera
  7. wow what a beautiful card I saw it on MIM and hopped over to say hi and have a closer look I love your mermaid she is coloured so beautifully and your colour scheme works so well together. Thank you for sharing such a wonderful card with us all ,hugs
    x

    SvaraRadera
  8. Gorgeous card Sandra, love all your beautiful layers, thanks for popping over from MIM, have a lovely weekend, take careX:)

    SvaraRadera
  9. Hello Sandra, and welcome to Make it Monday...your card is so beautiful, your little mermaid just pops off the page...beautiful design and such lovely papers and embellishments.. I am so glad you have found us, please come and join in every week as it's always anything goes!!
    Hugs,
    Marjorie
    xx
    Also remember to be in the running to win the prize from our sponsor this week just leave a comment for another entry. Be sure to mention you saw them on Make It Monday. The more entries you comment on the more chances you have of winning!

    Good Luck hunnie xx

    SvaraRadera
  10. wow it's a stunner of a card, Sweetie! I love everything with the sea and this mermaid is perfect!!
    Kram, Alessandra

    SvaraRadera
  11. What a beauty =))This is perfect!

    SvaraRadera