torsdag 17 maj 2012

Mushroom fairy

Hi!

I was the lucky winner of this brand new super cute digi from Some odd girl. So this is my very first card with a  SOG stamp.  Ofcourse I had to try it out in the special challenge they have this saturday. It is on facebook, so I better not forget it! Well, there might be other things I do this Saturday, since it is my birthday, but I will try and get on the internet a little anyway. Here is my bright card! :)

Card ingredients:
Stamp: Mushroom Fairy from Some Odd Girl
Coloring medium: ProMarkers 
Papers: I think it is from Inkido.
Punches and dies: frame is from spellbinder, the green flower is made from retro punches.
Misc: brad in the flower, halfpearls made of Pearlmaker, the orange thingy is from Magnolia, the yellow Lily is a Prima flower (my favorite flower!)



Some odd girl challenge: bright colors
Passion for ProMarkers: photo inspiration
(I was inspired by all the beautiful colors!!)
I love ProMarkers Challenge: Anything goes
Whimsy Stamps Challenge: Anything goes

Have a great day!
Hugs Sandra

17 kommentarer:

  1. Vilket sött kort! Flickan är underbart söt!

    SvaraRadera
  2. Hi Sweetie, how cute is this?! I actually have never really paid much attention to SOG...but now I certainly will, this cute image is wonderful!
    Let's see if my card arrives on time, it might reach you on Monday... was a bit late with mailing it (sorry).
    Hugs, Alessandra

    SvaraRadera
  3. Ohhhhh, SOG-stämpeln var supersöt! Får nig lov att investera i några stämplar själv efter köpstoppet...;-)....Älskar alla härliga färger i kortet! :-))))
    Kram
    Cattie

    SvaraRadera
  4. Beautiful card. Love your image, and the coloring is perfect.
    Thanks for joining us at PfP this week.

    Hugs :o)

    SvaraRadera
  5. Hejsan söta Sandra vännen , men oj vilket underbart sött motiv, kortet är ju så härligt och blommorna är ju så snygga, vilka fina dies.

    BAMSEKRAMR MAJSAN

    SvaraRadera
  6. Great card. Love all the details. Thanks for taking part at I ♥ Promarkers this week.

    SvaraRadera
  7. HI Sandra! Wow wow wow!!!! Absolutely GORGEOUS! Love these colors and your design is STUNNING!

    Hugs,
    Elise

    SvaraRadera
  8. Fabulous colours and layout and a gorgeous image.

    Thank you so much for joining us over at Whimsy this week for our Anything Goes challenge.

    xoxox Carly

    SvaraRadera
  9. Wow, wow, wow, what a fantastic creation! The frame is so pretty and spot on for Mushroom fairy to sit on. Thanks for joining the bright fun at Some Odd Girl. See you on FB later! ;)
    x

    SvaraRadera
  10. Vilket haftigt kort! Kanns frasht och nytt. Intressant fargkombination och sot fe oxa; jag har ett par SOG stamplar, men har hitintills bara anvant en utav dem. Grattis pa fodesledagen - hoppas du far en underbar dag!!!

    Kramiz

    SvaraRadera
  11. Gorgeous card, image and embellishments Sandra!! Thanks for sharing at I ♥ Promarkers this week!! Hugs Hazel xx

    PS. I have candy on my blog if you're interested!!
    http://hazelshandmadecrafts.blogspot.co.uk/2002/04/my-better-late-than-never-candy.html

    SvaraRadera
  12. Hi Sandra, what a gorgeous card. I love the image and your colouring is perfect. Thanks for joining us at PFP this week. Hugs, Denise x

    SvaraRadera
  13. OMG...this card is so BEAUTIFUL! I love the colors and details!

    SvaraRadera
  14. So pretty and fun. I am in love with her mushy hat.

    SvaraRadera
  15. åh vilken söt lite fe! Vilka fantastiska färger kortet har, jättefint!!

    Kram Jessica

    SvaraRadera
  16. This Image is just amazing.
    I just adore it and love it so much

    We would like to thank you for Entering Whimsy Stamps inspirations Challenge.

    We hope to see you back next week. Winner will be announced Wed.
    Best of Luck Always,

    Hugs from Tammy Ortiz - DT Digi Team for Whimsy Stamps

    SvaraRadera
  17. Your card is absolutly fab! Love the funny image, the colors in the card and also the coloring. Its great!

    Thanks for joining our challenge at pfp:)

    SvaraRadera