torsdag 31 maj 2012

Guest designer for

Hi!
Today I will show you not one but two cards! LOL!
When I won the challenge over at Little Miss Muffet Challenges this month I got to chose 3 (2 if not) digital stamps if I would like to be the guest designer for the next challenge. Guess what I answered? And I couldn´t do just one card, I made two! :) The theme they have is "Rainbows, clouds or wings".
For the first card I have used Isabella and Belle. They are so cute! And this card will be perfect for one of my daughter pre-school teachers. As you can see my card has the shape of a cloud. :)
Card ingrediense:
Stamp: from Little Miss Muffet (direct link to stamp above)
Coloring medium: ProMarkers
Papers: the blue is from Panduro and the pink is from Webster´s pages
Dies: the flower is from Magnolia die
Embellishments: ticket from TH, Prima flower, brad, flip flop lasercut from Make it Crafty, halfpearls


For the second card I have used Elisabeth Louise Hatter. Can you tell I created this card on a rainy day? LOL. I usually chose colors after weather, not so often what I want on the card! Strange maybe, but I am a little strange! :) And on this card I used butterflies to create after the theme "wings".
Card ingrediense:
Stamp: from Little Miss Muffet (direct link to stamp above)
Coloring medium: ProMarkers
Papers: the orange is from Victorian designs and the brown I can´t remember I am afraid
Dies: butterflies from Ek success, spellbinders, Nellie Snellen
Embellishments:  flowers from Johanna, bling, halfpearls, brown feather, ticket I have made myself, I have sewed on this card!


I would like to enter:
Whimsy Stamps Challenge: bingo
(pearls, image, flowers - I have it on both my cards, but have it most on number 1, so I would like to enter number 1!)
 Hugs Sandra


10 kommentarer:

  1. Hi Sandra =)
    Those two cards are super cute!!! love the shape of the first one, it´s adorable =)And I also love the second one with the chic style and matching embellies! I couldn´t choose my favorite =D Gorgeous both!

    SvaraRadera
  2. hahaha, you are not strange at all :o))))) I love your style and both cards are fantastic, could not say which one I like the best!
    Congrats to your guest DT-job!
    Huggles, Alessandra

    SvaraRadera
  3. Sandra these are two stunning cards! I just love the shape on the top one too. Joey xx

    SvaraRadera
  4. Hej Sandra!
    Båda korten är helt underbara!!
    Motiven är sååå fina. Roligt också att se ett kort i en annan form än fyrkantigt:)
    Hoppas du har en toppendag.
    Kramis

    SvaraRadera
  5. WOw Sandra, I just love your cards!! Great idea to use the shape of a cloud for your card and I really love the way you coloured Elisabeth Louise! HUgs, Frea

    SvaraRadera
  6. Beautiful cards Sandra, love your coloring. The dresses look silky. So glad you joined us.

    SvaraRadera
  7. These are both so beautiful! I love the way you colored each of these!

    SvaraRadera
  8. These are awesome cards and I even love the colors on your rainy day card. :D The cloud shaped card is awesome and will be a great for a teacher! Great layouts and fabulous coloring! Thanks so much for being our guest for this challenge. *Hugs

    SvaraRadera
  9. Wow these are both gorgeous Sandra! I love that you have made a cloud-shaped card! So cool! The second card looks so lovely and elegant! Beautiful!
    So glad you could be our guest at LMMS!

    Arabella

    SvaraRadera
  10. Great cards. I love both of them. Thanks for joining us this week at Whimsy's...joann sassy raggedy

    SvaraRadera