torsdag 24 maj 2012

Inspiration card for Scrapper´s Delight

Hi!

Today I have tried out a new technic and used a digital stamp, Godess 1 and a digital paper, Mother nature paper 5 (from this: kit), and merged them. It is from the inspirational blog at Make it Crafty I realized that png images are only white within and transparent outside! I hadn´t thought about this before! And when looking for that specific article so I could link it to you, I couldn´t find it. Typical!

Anyway, so I took the background paper and put it in word. Than I just paste the png digital stamp over and Voilá! So I colord the image like i used too and could use the background colors for inspiration! How nice is this! All other times, I do the opposite. I color an image and then have to try and find a matching paper. Which is really hard. Especially for me. I love to color in warm colors. And I shop paper in cold colors. Which is really annoying! I have to stop either of them. But the problem is I love it. Not when trying to find the right paper tho. Then I usually go mad about myself! I have colored Tilda with bubbles in warm blue tones. And I have not a single paper that suites this image! I have a lot of blue paper. With cold blue and grey tones. They are gorgeous, but don´t fit! So this technic I have used here is a dream for me!

This beautiful godess does look strong and sexy. If you are sensitive about strong and sexy woman, you better not look at this! :)  For all the rest of us:


Have a great day!
Hugs Sandra

8 kommentarer:

  1. Hej Sandra! Tycker hon var superhäftig, och så fint kortet blev. Du borde ha en större bild på det tycker jag, så det syns ordentligt :-)Kram Beatrice.

    SvaraRadera
  2. Your card is magnificent!!! And what a great technique you´ve used! I never heard of it before,It´s a must try for me =D especially because I have exactly the same probleme with coloring first and then spend 2 days finding a suitable paper!!!

    SvaraRadera
  3. Ljuvligt kort!!! Massor av fint har du hunnit uppdatera med sen sist jag var här... Grattis i efterskott!

    Kram
    Linda

    SvaraRadera
  4. What a gorgeous image, I love all the flowers, beautifully done
    Hugs julie P

    SvaraRadera
  5. MEN ÅHH SANDRA vilket underbart kort,motivet såå ljuvlig och såå supersnyggt med alla blommorna och blingen, I LOVE IT :)

    TREVLIG HELG :)

    KRAM MAJSAN

    SvaraRadera
  6. aaaaaaaaaah that must be the secret why all can do brilliant scenes with digital stamps!!! I always use JPEG on my laptop and now i know why it does not work! I'd love to see a tutorial on how to do that I'm completely helpless with merging digi images so that one is in front and the other in the back! Whenever you find the link, plllllllllllleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaasssssssssseeeeee sent it to me, will you?!
    Your card is so gorgeous, this goddess looks so beautiful and the colouring on her is divine!
    Hugs, Alessandra

    SvaraRadera
  7. I love this image - your card came out beautifully! I have the same problem, I also colour first and then search for papers . . . should try to change that!

    Chrizette
    DT Member - Scrappers Delights
    Celestial Things

    SvaraRadera
  8. Wow, vilket häftigt kort!!!
    Så fräck stämpel och du har färglagt den fantastiskt snyggt och häftigt, coolt med grönt!
    Kram Iffa

    SvaraRadera