onsdag 11 april 2012

Red riding hood!

Hi!

I just love the challenges over at Forever Night Challenge! And a couple of days ago I saw that I won one of the challenges, the one where we should add bling on the card! I was very happy! So this time we are getting inspired by Red riding hood. It is a movie made into a modern fairytale about the girl in the red cape! :)
I used one of my oldest stamps and colored it more scary than I have ever before! And Make it Crafty have the same theme, to color a stamp "dark" (and to color the same stamp ligth too, that will come later, hopfully). So I made the cat to have red eyes, and ofcourse it is night in the forest. A purple light is trying to reach trough the thick trees longing arms! hehe
Anyway here is my card:


I would like to enter:
Forever Night Challenge: Movie inspired

(and also later MiC when my ligth card is finished)

hugs Sandra

13 kommentarer:

  1. Sandra this card is FABULOUS! Love the details and colors!

    SvaraRadera
  2. I just LOVE your card Sandra!!!! Love the dramatic look of your colouring especially the cat, and this is one of my ultimate favourite image! It´s so beautiful =)
    Oh and the lace and red flower are gorgeous!!!!!!
    Have a great day!

    SvaraRadera
  3. Hejsan Sandra vännen :)

    WOOW WOOW ÅÅH SÅÅ LÄCKER, du är ju helt otrolig på att komma på allt, såå snyggt med svart o rött. SÅ snyggt du färglagt och katten med röda ögonen, så snyggt, ja jag har ju inga ord, för tycker det är HELT FANTASTISKT :).

    BAMSEKRAMAR MAJSAN

    SvaraRadera
  4. Wow!! Superläcker färgläggning!!! Och härligt kort till ett filmtema!

    Kram
    Linda

    SvaraRadera
  5. Kortet har verkligen en magisk stämning över sig! Jättehäftigt!
    Otroligt att en vintage corner kan bli så cool i rätt färg! :-)
    Inspirerande (för en annan som aldrig tar sig ur gullegullträsket....;-)
    Kram
    Cattie

    SvaraRadera
  6. OMG STUNNING!!!! Perfect for our challenge and I LOVE that image :o) Thank you for joining us at Forevernight this week and good luck. Hugs

    NIKKI DT

    SvaraRadera
  7. Very striking! Love the image
    Hugs julie P

    SvaraRadera
  8. Wow såå super läckert kort, gillar fantasy teamat!
    Trevlig helg!
    Kramisar

    SvaraRadera
  9. Hej Sandra,
    OMG; vilket kort! Hur lackert som helst. Storgillar katten med det rosa ogat, och rodluvan ar fantastiskt farglagd. Kande faktiskt inte till Forever Night...har precis kollat in bloggen; verkligen annorlunda kreationer, och deras teman passar din stil perfekt.

    Ha en bra sondag!
    Kram,
    Sandy

    SvaraRadera
  10. Wowwww, Sandra, this is such a gorgeous card!!! Love this image and you've coloured her STUNNINGLY!

    Hugs,
    Elise

    SvaraRadera
  11. wowzer, that's a spooky card, I love it!! The cat's eyes are superb!! Everything is fantastic, a good job!!
    Big hugs, Alessandra

    SvaraRadera
  12. shit vilket snyggt kort! den visnten var du väl värd! :)

    SvaraRadera