tisdag 17 april 2012

My first Mo Manning!

Hi!

This is a perfect stamp for my daughters grandfather who has just had his birthday and we gonne celebrate him next time we see him! My daughter helped me with the layout! The drop shaped bling was her idea! Ofcourse I let her, it is her grandpa, and she is only 3 years old. :)  The image is called the engineer and I think he looks so funny! :) The beautiful papers is from PaperMaze.

Very simple layout this time, but it will suit him better.


I would like to enter:

DP2 Challenge:  I see spots

hugs Sandra

5 kommentarer:

  1. Hej Sandra vännen :)
    Superhärligt kort, vilket underbart motiv, så kul att din dotter hjälpt till också, tycker att blingdroppen var pricken över i:et på hela kortet ;).

    Ha det så gott vännen :)

    BAMSEKRAMEN MAJSAN

    SvaraRadera
  2. Wonderful masculine card! I always prefer a simple layout for a man. Great job on the coloring! Glad you joined us in Mo's Challenge.

    SvaraRadera
  3. Birger kommer bli superglad! :-)
    Verkligen härligt motiv!
    Kramis
    //Cattie

    SvaraRadera
  4. What a cool image Sandra! And your daughter is already pretty talented, isn't she?! :o)) Hope you will have a good time celebrating his birthsday, he'll love the card you two made!
    Hugs, Alessandra

    SvaraRadera
  5. Vilken harlig man-stampel. Tycker det kan vara svart att hitta passande sadana ibland, men det har motivet var verkligen perfekt for det andra konet!

    SvaraRadera