tisdag 17 april 2012

One of my new stamps from Tickled Pink Stamps!

Hi!

This is one of the 2 new digital stamps from Tickled Pink Stamps (from the Forever Night Challenge I won some time ago). Ofcourse I had to chose from their "Spinks and spooks" section! :)
This is Wizard Eric and he is really fun to play around with. It is so nice to find good boy/male stamps that is fun to color! On this robe I have used my glitter bottle. And for the black pearls I have used Pearl Maker.

The text stamp is from PaperMaze and if I should try and translate I think it goes: Live well, laught often and love much! I think this is my first card where I have used embossing of the text, if I remember right...
Paper is from DCWV.

And as you can see, I have used a spellbinder die to make this into a frame card. You see through it to the inside where I have my text.

The metalic flowers are made from aluminium tejp and colored with Promarkers and then I have used mist on them.

This is the inside of the card.

I would like to enter:
Forever Night Challenge: Blog hop project
The Corrosive Challenge: Hit the bottle
(mist. stickles, Pearl Maker)
The Crazy Challenge: Inspired by a movie
(hihi, can you guess?....
Harry Potter!!)
Craft Your Days Away: Metal
(my flowers)
and a new site, thank you Berit! :
crafts4eternity:  Cool greys

Hugs Sandra

10 kommentarer:

  1. Hi Sandra =)
    This is absolutely jaw-dropping!!!!! I so felt in love with it =D
    That paper is gorgeous, love love love the bling!
    Beautiful flowers and of course the image is the coolest ;)

    SvaraRadera
  2. gorgeous card, love the idea. thanks for joining us over at CYDA

    hugs

    nat x x x

    SvaraRadera
  3. Ett herlig kort ! Liker fargene dine og oppsettet.
    Takk for at du deltar hos The Crazy Challenge !
    Klem fra Berit

    Ps: Hos Crafts 4 Eternity er det en utfordring som passer perfekt til kortet ditt:) (crafts4eternity.blogspot.com)

    SvaraRadera
  4. Fabulous card and image :o) Thank you for sharing it with us at Forever night this week. good luck. hugs

    NIKKI DT

    SvaraRadera
  5. WOW, Sandra, this card is absolutely amazing. Love all the glitter on it and this die-cutting is one of my favourites. It matches perfectly to your gorgeous card. Thanks for joining us this week at Crafts 4 Eternity.
    Hugs
    - Maria and Simeon

    SvaraRadera
  6. So glad you found us Sandra!! Hope this is the first of many entries to our challenges. I love how you made the frame, the image is brilliant and the overall look of the card is amazing. Thanks for joining us at Crafts4Eternity.
    Pinky

    SvaraRadera
  7. What a cool card, I loooove it, especially the shape. I have seen it before and now again and I desperately have to make one myself!! LOL. Love your card with the cool image.
    Biggest of hugs, Alessandra
    PS: I'm so sorry that I comment in stages, but I have not much time at work :o)))

    SvaraRadera
  8. Beautiful card Sandra! Thanks for joining us at crafts 4 eternity this week hugs x

    SvaraRadera
  9. Oj! Har har det hant mycket sedan jag senast var pa besok...du har inte som jag legat pa latsidan. :-)

    Vilken kul stampel fran TPS; man far lite Harry Potter kansla. Supersnygg farglaggning - matchar pappret perfekt. Blev jattesnyggt ocksa med ramen och oversattningen ar helt riktig!

    Kramiz,
    S.

    SvaraRadera
  10. Wonderful card, I love all the sparkle! Thanks for joining us at Forever Night Challenges :)

    SvaraRadera