lördag 7 april 2012

Blog candy winner!

Hi all!

I am finally home again! :) Happy Easter all!

I really tried to figure out mr Linky, but no... I had to do the old fashioned way.. So I let my daughter pick one of the notes, and she picked....

.
.
.
.
nr 5 ! Majsan!

So if you mail me your adress ( I have actually had your adress, but I am afraid I have lost it! Really need to do some organizing in my scrap room!!) I will send you the candy along with a card! :)
mailaddress: lotta.sandra.pettersson@telia.com

Hugs Sandra

7 kommentarer:

  1. Congrats to the winner !
    Gratulerer så mye til vinneren !

    God påske

    :-) Nina

    SvaraRadera
  2. ÅÅÅH JIPPIE VAD GLAD JAG BLIR :)
    TUSEN TACK FÖR EN HÄRLIG CANDY :)

    GLAD PÅSK!!

    BAMSEKRAMAR MAJSAN

    SvaraRadera
  3. Welcome back, Sandra!
    Congrats to the lucky winner and thanks again to give us all a chance!
    Hugs, Alessandra

    SvaraRadera
  4. Big congrats to the winner!!!!! =)

    SvaraRadera
  5. Grattis till Majsan! :-)
    Skönt att du är hemma igen, S! :-)
    Kram
    Cattiw

    SvaraRadera