tisdag 19 juni 2012

Vintage card

Hi!
I just love to go outside the box, so when Lone (click on her name to get to her site) announced the challenge to create something vintage and use something liquid, like acrylic color, I just couldn´t resist! I just love to see other peoples creations in the vintage area, but usually never goes there myself! This time I did! I feelt a little stupid using acrylic paint on the beautiful designpaper from Maja Designs latest release, but at the same time it was fun! I think I used all my supplies that had a name with Vintage in it!! :) And this stamp Flora is soo cute, even tho I found her a little difficult to color, since she has the shading already. I guess I need to practise these kind of stamps a little that already has shading. My next card for Scrapper´s Delights is also in this range, that have shading already. :)
Cardingrediense:
Stamp: Flora from Sugar Nellie 
Paper: 2 beautiful paper from the latest Maja Design release.
Coloring medium: ProMarkers.
Misc: Different items with vintage in the name. :)

Hugs Sandra


5 kommentarer:

  1. Ett helt fantastiskt vackert kort!

    Ha en skön midsommar!

    SvaraRadera
  2. Hi Sandra =)
    Your first vintage card is stunning!!! where did you get that frame, is it a spellbinder?? it´s sooo gorgeous!!!
    The white paint on the papers is just perfect!
    You know I have some shaded images that I never used just because there is already shadings and I find it very difficult to color!!! But you did a gorgeous job!
    Now I´m inspired to try =D
    Have a wonderful day!
    Hugs,
    Sara

    SvaraRadera
  3. Hej Sandra vännen,
    Men ÅÅH WOOW såå otroligt vackert kort, underbart ljuvligt motiv och vilken färgläggnning, alldeles fantastiskt snyggt.
    Vad fint det var med ramen runt motivet och så dom fina hörnen, superduperfint :)

    HA NU EN RIKIGT GLAD MIDSOMMAR :)

    BAMSEKRAM MAJSAN

    SvaraRadera
  4. Så ljuvligt kort. Älskar den stämpeln. Roligt att du ville vara med och tävla. Kram

    SvaraRadera
  5. Sandra this is absolutely beautiful what a stunning card , you would laugh I made the christmas card because I bought a christmas prezzie today for my friend , well it was in the sale and I thought "get it now ", so Christmas was on my mind.
    I used my Serif program so it was pretty quick, appart from colouring and embellishing .
    Sandra I love the frame on this card its just gorgeous and embossed too , fabulous , I have a few of these little digi's they are ust beautiful Hugs Elaine

    SvaraRadera