lördag 30 juni 2012

DT card for Scrapper´s Delights!

Hi there!
This is a card I have made for Scrapper´s Delights. It is godess 1 (click on name to get to the product) that I have used once again. And again I have used the technique where I use a png file and paste it over a digital paper. This paper is from the digital kit called On the Wings of Love. You can find it here. All products from Scrapper´s Delights. :)

And if you think you have seen this card before, hihi, it is very similar to my other card with godess 1 but this time in pink/purple and the old one was in white/green. I hope you enjoy your Saturday!

Hugs Sandra

5 kommentarer:

  1. Another gorgeous creation using this beautiful goddess =)
    Those digital papers are really magnificent!!! Why don´t I have a color printer!?! Sniff!
    Oh and I love the flowers and butterflies, sooo cute =)
    Hugs,
    Sara

    SvaraRadera
  2. Hej vännen, MEN WOOW såå underbart läckert, så snygga färger och vilket vackert motiv, superdupersnyggt :)

    KRAMAR MAJSAN

    SvaraRadera
  3. Så läckert kort. Gillar tjejen och din färgläggning!

    SvaraRadera
  4. it's absolutely fantastic, Hun! I love the iamge, it's so fantasy! Nice embellies and the colour is beautiful.
    Big hugs, Alessandra

    SvaraRadera
  5. Wow she is gorgeous Sandra well done Hugs Elaine

    SvaraRadera